East Coast Aircooled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

billy early bay for sale

Go down

billy early bay for sale Empty billy early bay for sale

Post  billybong Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:35 am

I am looking to sell my 1971 cali imported riviera i have had billy since 2010 and have the original cali plate which came with it, it has a pop top from a splitscreen and was originally a panel van from my findings, it has blue and red leather rock and roll bed and with leather cushions embossed with the vw logo, the buddy seat and front seats are also embossed with the vw logo, it has a mad matz blue and red vinyl tiled floor, all the curtains have black out fabric stitched to them. it has had a fully refurbished engine 2 years ago and also has a petronix flame thrower electronic ignition with leads and coil the engine blows through a single quiet pack exhaust. it will need a mot but the only thing that needs doing is a pair of ball joint gaitors. It has a set of replica brm's I also have 5 standard steel wheels, a pair of coil over shocks, a empi quick shift still in the packet, spare fabric which the door cards and curtains are made from, the reason i am selling billy is because i am moving abroad. The price for billy is £9000 and is well worth that money.

sorry but i can not post pictures of billy on here so pm me your email or if you are on whatsapp then your mobile

cheers
billybong
billybong

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum