East Coast Aircooled
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June meet 17th....where should we try this time?

5 posters

Go down

June meet  17th....where should we try this time? Empty June meet 17th....where should we try this time?

Post  Admin Sat May 19, 2012 9:02 am

Hi Folks Smile

Its time to start planning the next meet after the excellent turnout at the diner... Smile

So far suggestions include...

The George @ Methwold
The Crown Inn, Pulham Market IP21 4TA.
The Lazy otter near Ely
The Diner, Swaffham
Knights Hill, Kings Lynn
RAF West Raynham

If I have missed any suggestions please remind me! And if you want to add one get it up and lets get it sorted...apparantly the 17th is going to be the next sunny day of the year... Shocked

Admin
Admin

https://eastcoastaircooled.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

June meet  17th....where should we try this time? Empty Re: June meet 17th....where should we try this time?

Post  billybong Sun May 20, 2012 3:59 am

well i dont mind really, But Ely is a 170 mile round trip kings lynn is 140 ! for me who live in the east, far east what ever you all decide i will try to get there. how about having a overnight weekend meet there is a place near mine pub, camping hook-ups showers, swimming pool etc just a thought for the future
billybong
billybong

Back to top Go down

June meet  17th....where should we try this time? Empty Re: June meet 17th....where should we try this time?

Post  Junkyard Jake Sun May 20, 2012 8:22 pm

We are going to be at the Crown Inn on the evening of the 16th taking in copious amounts of booze drunken and live music so may be feeling very fragile on the 17th elephant
Junkyard Jake
Junkyard Jake

Back to top Go down

June meet  17th....where should we try this time? Empty Next Meeting ??

Post  Fen Dubz Wed May 23, 2012 6:34 am

Being a newbie and missing out the last time i for one would look forward to West Raynham ??, or the Diner at Swaffham again ??, how about somewhere along the coast ??. Whatever/wherever make sure you guy's let me know as i have one or two more to tag along from March.
I am actively looking for somewhere over here

Fen Dubz

Back to top Go down

Post  billybong Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:13 pm

Any decision on our next meet for the 17th
billybong
billybong

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:57 am

Sorry for the delay folks...I have been away on hols Smile

Hence I have not had time to sort anything else out so I am going to go for the easy suggestion of meeting up at the Diner again as it seemed popular enough last time.. Smile

I will get on with promoting it on FB etc when I get a minute

Admin
Admin

https://eastcoastaircooled.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  billybong Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:37 am

yes it seemed a good turn out last time Very Happy will see you there
billybong
billybong

Back to top Go down

Post  billybong Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:40 am

sorry guys wont be able to make sunday got to work saturday and i have just realised its my mothers bithday sunday and its fathers day to will have to go and pay my respect with a tin of worthey's, so if you guys are going anywhere next week please let me know, its a shame as i enjoyed last one met some great people Embarassed
billybong
billybong

Back to top Go down

Post  Junkyard Jake Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:18 pm

Not able to join you this weekend either as we have stuff to do. Have a good time y'all Wink
Junkyard Jake
Junkyard Jake

Back to top Go down

Post  tommichop Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:32 pm

The Mrs. just gave birth to our second, so i think its going to be a no from me. But i hope all goes well and the weather holds off.
tommichop
tommichop

http://tbutler.tk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down